Cinevate’s revered line of camera sliders, infusing emotion into your story through time-lapse, real-time motion and stop motion- all with macro precision. The Horizen motion control comes with everything you need to equip your Horizen Camera slider for motorized slider operation. Shoot in real time with on-the-fly speed adjustment and dampening control or record and repeat moves for multiple takes and complex visual effects shots when using the Omni controller. The single servo motor handles all movements across all modes, while maintaining unparalleled precision.
- Single Servo Motor: Single High-Speed range servo motor maximizes creative options. Shoot from 1M in 16 seconds to 1M in 1 year without ever having to swap out the motor.
- Rich Feature Set: The complete set of motion functions, real-time, macro shots, speed matching advanced time-lapse operation or stop motion
- Ultimate Precision: The precision servo motor delivers unmatched positioning precision (up to 0.1mm) which means you won’t ever get a shaky slide
- Intuitive User Interface: Concise and intuitive controls ensure quick and easy setup, saving you valuable time in the field.
- Perfect Repeatability: Perfect repeat-ability means that you can achieve advanced match-moving and compositing shots necessary with sophisticated special effects.
- Payloads: Horizen Moco can handle 15 lb payloads when mounted vertically or inverted.
- Low Power Consumption: up to 40 hours of use per charge (under low payloads) and 12 hours of use per charge in mixed modes (real-time, time-lapse)