The Atlas 30/200 Moco comes with everything you need to equip your Atlas 30/200 Camera Slider for motorized slider operation. Shoot in real time with on-the-fly speed adjustment and dampening control or record and repeat moves for multiple takes and complex visual effects shots. Using Moco’s intuitive controller, programming timelapse, real time motion and stop motion has never been easier. With Moco you don’t lose time swapping in and out a different motor for each motor function. The single servo motor handles all movements across all modes, while maintaining unparalleled precision. Moco boasts precision positioning to 0.1 mm.
- Single Servo Motor: Single high speed range servo motor maximizes creative options. Shoot from 1m in 16 seconds to 1m in 1 year without every having to swap out the motor.
- Rich Feature Set: The Complete set of motion functions: real time filming, macro shots, speed matching, advanced timelapse operation or stop motion.
- Ultimate Precision: The precision servo motor delivers unmatched positioning precision (up to 0.1mm), which means you won’t ever get a shaky slide, even when shooting in macro.
- Intuitive User Interface: Concise and intuitive controls ensure quick and easy setup, saving you valuable time in the field.
- Perfect Repeatability: Perfect repeat-ability means that you can achieve advanced match-moving and compositing shots necessary with sophisticated special effects.
- High Payloads: Moco can handle high payloads even when mounted vertically or inverted (40 lbs).
- Low Power Consumption: Up to 40 hours of use per charge (under low payloads) and 12 hours of use per charge in mixed modes (real time, timelapse – under low/medium payloads).
The Shutter Release Cable allows you to control your camera’s shutter with the Moco controller – to achieve timelapse shots. Please refer to the following list for supported camera models:
C1 – Canon 60D/300D/350D/400D/450D/550D/600D/1000D
C3 – Canon 5D/5D MK2/5D MK3/6D/7D/10D/20D/30D/50D
N1 – Nikon D2x/D2H/D3/D3x/D3s/D4/D200/D300/D300s/D700/D800
N2 – Nikon D70s/D80
N3 – Nikon D90/D600/D3100/D3200/D5000/D5100/D5200/D7000
S1 – Sony Alpha cameras