Duzi 4: A Belief in Better.
A belief in better is a disbelief in the status quo. It's a distaste for the average, a faith in superiority, and a pledge in the pursuit of perfect. The Duzi 4 was forged in this belief. It is the embodiment of better, driven by filmmakers who refuse to accept good, and demand the best.
- On-board Flywheel
- Lightweight & rigid, solid carbon rails
- Load capacity (100 lbs)
- Micro adjustable rollers increase precision of slides
- Centre mounted ball feet to increase strength and stability
- Integrated Bumpers on End Blocks
- Integrated bubble level
- Crafted from CNC machined aluminum and stainless steel
- Compact 24 and 32 inch lengths
- 8 precision roller bearings
- Center and side mounting tripod options
- Micro adjusting urethane ball feet
- Brake easily secures camera anywhere on the rails
- Cheesed-out top and bottom plate
- Compatible with Modo – motion timelapse system
Outboard Fly-Wheels are out. Get 'on-board' with Duzi's Fly-Wheel and learn the difference between smooth and smoother. Don't tolerate jerks. Even with the lightest rigs, the Duzi 4 holds a rock-steady jerk-free slide from start to finish. Speaking of awesome, every Duzi 4 comes armed with a Fly-Wheel.
The Bar Has Been Set, and It’s Solid Carbon Fiber
Duzi’s solid carbon rails haven’t set the standard in precision sliders, they’ve exceeded it. How did we do it? By sweating the small stuff. How small? We’re talking 0.001” small. Why bother? Because it would bother us if we didn’t.
A Lightweight Heavy Hitter
Facts: Duzi is lightweight and strong. Duzi does what other sliders can’t. It moves mountains of gear while delivering flawless footage.
It's a Duzi! Note that when center mounted on a tripod, the max capacity of Duzi will depend on the weight rating of your tripod.
Quick-Stow All-Terrain Legs
Capture rock solid slider shots, regardless of the terrain, with the Duzi All Terrain Quick-Stow Legs. Infinitly adjustable, the Duzi All Terrain Legs enable you to height-adjust your Duzi Slider for a level and stable shot quickly. The anti-slip urethane ball feet are tough and non-scratching. You can also micro adjust your slider height by threading the feet in or out of the legs.
Grip Reacher V2
The Grip Reacher is an incredibly strong and versatile grip arm that enables you to mount and articulate your camera in countless configurations. Use the Grip Reacher on a slider to achieve ‘ground-scraping’ slides or pushes. Looking to capture an overhead photo or video? The Grip Reacher is the affordable and lightweight solution. The toolless adjustments make changing positions effortless. The Grip Reacher works on any slider or tripod that offers a 3/8" mount. Crafted from solid aluminum, the Grip Reacher is durable and strong, and weighs in at just 2 lbs. The Grip Reacher includes both a 3/8" and 1/4"-20 camera mount, and can handle loads up to 7 lbs.
- 17.7 inch reach (45 cm)
- Includes 3/8" and 1/4"-20 camera mounts
- Weighs just 2 lbs (0.8 kg)
- 3/4" Hollow Stainless Steel Rod
- Supports up to 7 lbs (3.2 kg)
- Compatible with any slider or tripod via the 3/8" or 1/4"-20 mounts
- Ideal for macro photos and videos