The Atlas 200 Camera Slider is designed for ultra-smooth movements with rigs up to 200 lbs. The Atlas 200 is built like a tank, maintaining its smoothness even after hours of field use (and abuse). The Atlas 200 uses a highly refined steel ball bearing system and is easily broken down for transport. Available in 2 lengths, 48" (112 cm) and 60" (152 cm), the slider weighs 35 lbs (16 kg) at its shortest and 42 lbs (19.3 kg) at its longest.
Users can mount the slider on a pair of tripods via the included tripod adapter plates (featuring 1/4-20" and 3/8" threads) or to light stands or c-stands via the built in 5/8" hole.
- Rail supports mount to tripods, c-stands or light stands for height adjustability
- CNC machined aluminum body and block
- Built-in brake
- Tool-free set-up/break down
"The Atlas 200 held up amazingly well with a larger camera like ALEXA on it. Although it is much bigger than the Atlas 30 we still found it to be highly mobile and we were able to fit it into some pretty tight locations, and quickly too."
- 4 sets of changeable bearing pods
- Chromed 1” steel rails
- Built-in Brake
- Flat plate mount (3/8” stud)
- 100mm or 150mm bowl
- Chrome plated steel rails available in 4’ and 5’ lengths