*Update: The Workshop dates have been changed to April 25th & April 26th
If you’re going to be on the West coast (or at NAB in a few weeks) there’s a workshop taking place that is practically a stone-throw away. The folks of Visual Masterpiece are holding a 2-Day Masterclass Workshop on April 11th and 12th in Anaheim, California. In an industry (videography – wedding or not) as competitive as this with new shooters emerging at a constant pace, it is vital to stay educated on not just the cameras and gear but also the techniques and approach, from planning to final delivery. Not to mention the fact that you are running a business and facing the challenges that come with that. So why not get some help? Check out the workshop highlight reel and other details below;
Our MasterClass Workshop is a two day intensive training, designed for beginning-to-intermediate videographers or photographers, looking to excel into advanced cinematographers and thriving business owners. We will focus on Canon DSLR workflows and associated cinematography equipment.
• Build your skill set with hands on HD-DSLR training, shot selection and theory
• Discover your unique market and how to run a successful business in any economy
• Get familiar with our personal equipment and discover why and how we use our gear
• Know what to expect when shooting a wedding and corporate jobs
• Learn how to coach your clients for the best results when filming
• Recive a mentorship review of your current portfolio & Join our Members-Only facebook group
• Dynamic editing skills and much much more..
Check out Visual Masterpiece’s Masterclass Workshop page for more information and how to register. Seats are extremely limited so act fast to save your seat!