We’re happy to announce our newest offering; the Dromos Bowl Riser. We think users will find it a necessity for heavy slider rigging, especially for those who run in horizontal, vertical, and diagonal configurations. The Riser isn’t limited to just sliders as it functions as a cheesed-out hi hat, allowing for low shots while maintaining leveling and orientation control. The build in cheese points allow for near endless mounting capabilities, whether it’s to mount and secure the rig or to attach a monitor and other accessories. Currently available exclusively at Cinevate.com at introductory pricing (for a limited time).
- The cheese-plate construction allows you to securely mount your camera anywhere
- Level your camera in any position
- Versatile hi-hat achieves ultra low shots with maximum control and stability
- Strong enough to mount camera rigs 90 degrees
- Accepts 100mm ball natively and 75mm with adapter
- Delivers countless accessory mounting options